Header Ads

Tropic Garden Apartment for rent in Thao Dien District 2 850USD

Tropic Garden Apartment for rent in Thao Dien District 2 850USD

 Hello, My name William, I'm working in Thao Dien Ward since 2014 in Tropic Garden Building of Novaland. I love this buiding so much because quite and clean place. Around Tropic Garden, there are International School, Super Market, Coffee, Restaurant, Bar, Spa...and Big Foreign Neighborhood . I'm meeting customers from USA, Australia, Canada, Germany, Mehico, Korean, Japanese.... and we share a lot of stories about cuisine, live, food, education.. in Ho Chi Minh City Viet Nam.

 I've been working and Living in Thao Dien for a longtime, so I have a lot of apartments for rent and for sale from owners. The Owners are so friendly and busy. If you want some guides, information and choice a place for living, call me: 0938831779 (Mr William)

 And now, I have some full furnished Apartments with 2 bedrooms at Tropic Garden. Nice View and Facilities (Gym, Kid Garden, Yoga, Swimming Pool, Park using for free... Super Market, hair salon, spa, coffee, bank,.. in floor 1 of Building).

Please kindly look at some photos below for more ideas about your future living place, and I also have other options for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact me so that I can send more and more photos to you before I coming Tropic Garden.

 Thank You So Much for Your Time! Have a good weekend to You.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.